Eco. Ylang Ylang Pure Essential Oil.
A DEEP FLORAL AROMA TO SLOW THE BREATH & MIND.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is quite sedating and may help with feelings of depression, irritation and anger. Known for its soothing and comforting qualities, Ylang Ylang can have a calming effect on the nervous system and an uplifting effect on your mood. Our customers have used it for
- Stress Relief.
- May improve mood.
- May help lower blood pressure.
- Promote relaxation.
- Said to be Aphrodisiac.
- May soften the skin and generally improve skin appearance.
How to use:
- Diffuser: Add 6-8 drops of Ylang ylang essential oil to a diffuser.
- Quick fix: A few deep inhalations from the bottle can help when you are at work, in the car or anytime you need a quick break.
- Shower: Add 2-3 drops to the corner of the shower and enjoy the benefits of steam inhalation.
- Bath: Add 2-3 drops in a dispersant such as oil, to the bath to create a relaxing atmosphere while nourishing your skin.
- Topically: Mix 1 drop of chosen essential oil with 5ml carrier oil and apply to wrists, chest or back of the neck.
- Massage: Use a 2.5% dilution; 15 drops per 30ml carrier oil.
- Hand or foot bath: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water.
- Face massage: Use 1 drop in 10ml carrier oil.
- Compress: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold to room temperature water. For aching tight muscles use warm to hot water. Agitate a face washer in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply washer to the affected area. Repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
- Steam Treatment: Add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Place your face close to the bowl and cover the back of your head and bowl with a towel to trap the aromatic vapours. Caution due to risk of burns or scalding and keep eyes covered during treatment.
Blends well with: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Geranium, Lavender, Clary Sage, Lemon, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose and Sandalwood.
Botanical name: Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) oil.
Size: 10 ml / 0.30 fl.oz.