Premium Handcrafted Himalayan Salt Lamp in 2-3 kg and 3-5 kg size.
Our beautiful premium Himalayan Salt Lamps are packaged safely in a beautiful colour giftbox. Each salt lamp with box includes:
- One natural Himalayan salt lamp with polished acacia wood base.
- Australian standard power cord & bonus 4 x 10-15 watt clear bulbs.
- Instructional Leaflet to operate your salt lamp.
About premium handcrafted salt lamps;
- Himalayan salt lamps are incredibly popular not just because they make a beautiful addition to any space, but also due to their so called reported health benefits. The high concentration of trace minerals in Himalayan salt gives the lamps their orange/pink colour. Salt lamps produce an ambient light that adds warmth and character to any space, whether placed in the home, workplace, classroom or practitioner’s rooms.
Himalayan salt lamps also function as air purifiers, due to the hygroscopic nature of salt; that is, they attract moisture. The air in your living environment consists of water vapour which carries with it allergens, dust, pollen, smoke and bacteria. As your Himalayan salt lamp draws moisture from the air, the heat generated by the bulb will cause this moisture to evaporate eliminating these impurities from the surrounding environment. This process of moisture evaporation also produces negative ions. As air pollutants like allergens, dust, pollen, smoke and bacteria, as well as electromagnetic pollutants created by electronic equipment, consist of positively charged ions, increasing the number of negative ions in your living environment aids in neutralising the harmful effects of such pollutants.
The larger the salt lamp, the more moisture it will attract and negative ions it will produce, however your proximity to the salt lamp is also an important factor (i.e. placing a salt lamp on your desk while working, or on your bedside table while resting will increase its effectiveness).
Some of the benefits of salt lamps can or may include: relief from asthma, allergies & other complaints, increased relaxation, improved concentration and sleep.
Tips for use and caring for your salt lamp.
- Leave lamps turned on as much as possible for maximum enjoyment and benefits, and to avoid moisture build up.
- Due to the hygroscopic nature of the lamps, avoid placing them on top of electrical equipment such as televisions and computers.
- Store lamp inside a plastic bag when not in use for extended periods.
- To clean simply wipe with a damp cloth.
Note: No two Himalayan salt lamps or natural salt products are identical. Himalayan salt contains natural veins, cracks and striations. The colours of the salt crystals will range from light orange to dark red. Actual salt lamps may differ from the images featured here. Weight and size may vary within product styles and sizes. Your Himalayan salt lamp will be one of a kind.
Sizes: 2 - 3 kgs or 3 - 5 kgs.