If you know you are magnesium deficient or suspect that you might be and want to try a natural approach to replenishing your magnesium levels that’s where our Magnesium Cream comes in!
There are generally 3 ways you can get more magnesium in to your body:
• Eat more organic foods
• Take a magnesium supplement
• Expose your body to magnesium (either through applying our cream or soaking in an Epsom salt bath).
Our customers have found that the cream is the most convenient way for them to get more magnesium. When applied to the skin, the body will absorb the magnesium in to the blood stream. This helps support healthy magnesium levels in your system. We often get asked what our cream can help with and where to apply it, so here is a complete list answering just that!
How to use the magnesium cream.
- Headache/Migranes – Depending on the location of the headache you can either apply the Magnesium Cream to your temples, across your forehead, the back of your neck or even your shoulders.
- Cramps/Pain – Apply to whether the pain is present.
- Reflux – Apply to the chest or stomach area.
- Anxiety – Application site for anxiety may vary by person. If you carry your tension in your shoulders, try applying there. If you don’t have a specific spot, try applying to your inner thighs, stomach or the soles of your feet.
- Insomnia – Apply to the stomach and soles of your feet.
- Inflammation – Apply to the area affected.
In general, our recommendation is to apply the cream closest to the problem area as possible. If you cannot pin point a specific area, try applying the cream to the inner thighs, soles of the feet or stomach.